Malkin is sidelined due to an upper-body injury and his status is week-to-week moving forward.
The Pittsburgh Penguins look to extend their season-high winning streak
to six games when they visit the Minnesota Wild Monday night.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Wild last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 23-11-5 in Wild last 39 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %67.60% (39)O/U23|11Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Penguins last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Penguins last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U23|11Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Penguins last 4 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Aston-Reese has been out of commission with an injury to his lower body and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Ruhwedel has been held out of action due to a right arm injury. A return to the lineup has yet to be determined.
Rust has been held out action with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will return to the lineup against the Flyers on Sunday.
Maata is on injured reserve with a separated shoulder and is expected to sit out until at least the latter part of March.
Trotman left the previous game due to an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will be out of commission Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Hornqvist missed practice as he took a maintenance day but is projected to be in Thursday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Eriksson is saddled by a lower-body injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.