Hornqvist suffered a concussion and is expected to remain out of the lineup through the All-Star break.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
This year in the NHL has been wildly unpredictable but the 9-1 run the
Penguins are on has them right back in the conversation as legitimate
Stanley Cup contenders -- or does it? T
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Ducks last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Ducks last 26 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Penguins last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-2 in Penguins last 12 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U7|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Penguins last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Aston-Reese is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and it is unknown when he will return to action.
Murray is not expected to play Sunday against the Blackhawks as he is to be rested.
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Miller has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a sprained MCL and is not expected to return until at least the beginning of February.
Solfverberg has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Kesler is on injured reserve with an injury to his lower body and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Eaves has landed on injured reserve with a fractured rib. He has been sent down to the AHL on a conditioning stint but is expected to return following the All-Star break.
Kase is hampered by an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will play against the Devils on Saturday.
Rakell has been activated from the injured reserve list where he was sidelined with a sprained ankle. He is expected to return to action against the Senators on Wednesday.
Fowler has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a complex right facial fracture to his jaw bone, cheekbone and orbital bone. He is expected to return Sunday against the Oilers.