Panik has been placed on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury, and it is unclear when he will draw back into the lineup.
- TrendOver is 12-5-1 in Capitals last 18 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U12|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Capitals last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendCapitals are 4-0 in their last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L4|0
- TrendCapitals are 1-4 in their last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %20.00% (5)O/UPush0W/L1|4
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Flyers last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Flyers last 8 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Washington Capitals last injuries
Kempny is recovering from offseason surgery on his left hamstring, but it is expected that he will make his season debut against the Rangers on Friday.
Siegenthaler left the previous game with an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available Friday against the Rangers.
Siegenthaler left the previous game with an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will face the Maple Leafs on Wednesday.
Orlov is tending to a lower-body injury but is expected to face the Predators on Thursday.