Raffl has been placed on long-term injured reserve and is projected to miss at least four weeks due to a broken finger.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Panthers last 7 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Panthers last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Panthers last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Panthers last 10 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Flyers last 7 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push1W/L
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Elliott is expected to be available against the Maple Leafs on Tuesday despite a stinger.
Provorov is tending to an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Flames on Saturday.
Laughton has been activated from the injured reserve after having surgery to repair a broken right index finger. He is expected to make his return Saturday versus the Flames
Florida Panthers last injuries
Hawryluk is sidelined due to an upper-body injury. He will likely be out of action until the middle part of December.
Huberdeau is expected to play against the Predators on Saturday despite battling an illness.
Weegar is sidelined with an upper-body injury, but he is likely to return Saturday to face the Predators.
Bobrovsky is not expected to take part in Sunday's contest against the Sabres due to a day of rest.