Raffl sat out the previous game due to an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Jan. 31 against the Penguins.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Blues last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-9-2 in Blues last 30 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (30)O/U9|19Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blues last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Flyers last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U10|23Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Flyers last 8 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Hart is sidelined with an abdominal strain and is expected to miss two to three weeks.
Patrick is on the long-term injured reserve list with a migraine disorder, and there is no timetable for return.
Braun is sidelined with a groin injury. It is expected that he will return to action for Saturday's matchup versus the Kings.
Stewart has sat out the previous two games due to an illness, and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest against the Blues.
Gostisbehere is expected to miss at least three weeks due to arthroscopic surgery on his left knee.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Blais has hit the injured reserve list due to right wrist surgery has been ruled out until at least the beginning of February.
Parayko has landed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury, and he is expected to be out of the lineup until at least the start of February.
MacEachern exited the last game with a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will be available for Monday's battle against the Canucks.
Gunnarsson has been activated from the injured reserve list due to an arm injury. It is projected that he will play in Saturday's game against the Avalanche.