Elliott is on injured reserve with a groin injury and is likely to remain sidelined until at least the early part of February.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
What more is there to say other than these are two bad teams squaring
off against each other. Both are scoring challenged and their best
players currently are the goaltenders.
New Jersey Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Devils last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Devils last 10 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U2|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Neuvirth has landed on the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury and it is unknown when he will return to the crease.
Stolarz sustained an injury to his lower body and is on injured reserve. He is likely to remain sidelined until at least the end of January.
van Riemsdyk has an unspecified injury but is likely to play Monday against the Wild.
MacDonald has been designated for the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury but is expected to return against the Wild on Monday.
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Wood has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Penguins on Monday.
Schneider is now off injured reserve after an abdominal strain and he is expected to be ready Monday against the Penguins.
Lovejoy missed the last two games with an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available against the Penguins on Monday.
Noesen will miss an undetermined length of time while on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury.
Hall has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and is not expected to return to action until at least the beginning of February.
Rooney sat out the last game battling an illness and it is unknown if he will lace up against the Blackhawks on Monday.
Johansson has been activated from the injured reserve list. He was out of the lineup with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will rejoin the lineup against the Flyers on Saturday.
Blackwood has been activated from injured reserve where he was sidelined with a lower-body injury. It is likely he will be available for Saturday's game against the Flyers.