Duchene is not expected to play Thursday against the Devils as he is to be rested.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Maple Leafs last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Senators last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U6|2Push1W/L
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Borowiecki has been placed on the injured reserve with a foot injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
Boedker has been activated from injured reserve list after recuperating from a mid-body injury and is expected to return for Monday's tilt against the Blackhawks.
Anderson has sat out the previous three games due to an eye injury but is expected to return against the Blackhawks on Monday.
Rodewald has been placed on injured reserve with an abdominal issue.
Jaros sat out his third-consecutive game with a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will suit up Tuesday against the Hurricanes.
Harpur sat out the last game with an unspecified injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Jets.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Kadri left the last game due to a concussion and it is undetermined if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's contest against the Capitals.
Johnsson missed the last game with a left leg injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Blues.
Ennis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a broken ankle but it is likely he will return Saturday against the Coyotes.
Andersen is not expected to be available Sunday against the Rangers as he is to be rested.