Nilsson has been shifted to injured reserve due to a concussion, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of February.
%W 0.55% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L2 P1
- TrendUnder is 9-4-1 in Canadiens last 14 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U4|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Canadiens last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Canadiens last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-13-3 in Senators last 54 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %74.50% (54)O/U13|38Push3W/L
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Pageau has sat out the last two games due to a sore neck, and it is unclear if he will line up Monday against the Devils.
Paul is on injured reserve due to a high-ankle injury. He is expected to miss at least four weeks.
Zaitsev has been shifted to the injured reserve list due to lower-body soreness. It is likely that he will rejoin the lineup against the Blackhawks on Tuesday.
Borowiecki has missed the last two games due to illness, but it is expected that he will lace up for Tuesday's contest against the Blackhawks.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Drouin is on injured reserve as he recovers from surgery to repair torn ligaments in his left wrist. He is expected to be out until at least the beginning of February.
Gallagher is sidelined with headaches, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Armia has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper body injury, and he is expected to return Thursday against the Flyers.
Chiarot missed the previous game due to a lower-body injury, but it is expected that he will lace up for Monday's game against the Flames.
Peca has been added to the injured reserve list with a knee injury, but is expected to be activated prior to Saturday's contest against the Senators.