Harpur has missed the last four games with a shoulder injury and it has yet to be established if he will face the Blues on Saturday.
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-15-7 in Kings last 58 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.60% (58)O/U15|36Push7W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Kings last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Senators last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Senators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U15|36Push7W/L
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Borowiecki left the last game with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Blues.
White is on injured reserve due to a left shoulder injury and will remain out until after the All-Star break.
Anderson has been activated from the injured reserve list after recuperating from a concussion and is likely to be available for Friday's contest versus the Hurricanes.
Duchene is away from the team due to the birth of his child but is likely to return in time for Wednesday's matchup against the Avalanche.
Chabot has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to return Wednesday against the Avalanche.
Pageau has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a severe Achilles injury and it is unknown if he will make his season debut against the Hurricanes on Sunday.
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Fantenberg was held out of the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche.
Lewis has been designated for the injured reserve list with a fractured foot and is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of January.
Martinez has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is likely to draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Senators.