White has sat out the previous three games due to a neck injury and will not suit up against the Canucks on Wednesday.
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Blue Jackets last 33 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U9|24Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 16 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %86.70% (16)O/U13|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 9 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Senators last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Senators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U13|2Push1W/L
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Borowiecki was held out of the last game with an illness but is expected to play against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Jaros has been absent from the lineup during the past four games due to a hamstring injury but it is expected he will return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Ryan sustained a left hand injury but it is expected he will return for Saturday's contest against the Bruins.
Anderson is not expected to participate in Thursday's game against the Islanders as he is to be rested.
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Nutivaara was held out of the last game with an illness and it has yet to be established if he will play Thursday against the Oilers.
Foligno missed his second-straight game due to a personal matter and it is unclear if he will be available against the Oilers on Thursday.
Dzingel is dealing with an unspecified injury and it is uncertain if he will be in Tuesday's lineup against the Flames.
Jenner was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's tilt against the Bruins.
Duclair sustained a foot injury last game but is likely to play Saturday against the Bruins.
Bobrovsky is expected to get the night off and is unlikely to be available against the Penguins on Thursday.