White has sat out the previous three games due to a neck injury and will not suit up against the Canucks on Wednesday.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Ducks last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Ducks last 26 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Senators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Senators last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Senators last 12 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U1|3Push2W/L
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Borowiecki was held out of the last game with an illness but is expected to play against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Jaros has been absent from the lineup during the past four games due to a hamstring injury but it is expected he will return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Ryan sustained a left hand injury but it is expected he will return for Saturday's contest against the Bruins.
Anderson is not expected to participate in Thursday's game against the Islanders as he is to be rested.
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Kesler will miss an undetermined length of time due to a hip injury.
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until at least the end of March.
Ritchie has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Kings on Sunday.
Gibson is not expected to be available against the Kings on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Grant is dealing with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Kings on Sunday.
Ritchie is saddled by a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Canadiens on Friday.
Grant has been absent from the lineup during the last three games due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will return against the Canadiens on Friday.
Ritchie has been held out of the past two games with an injury to his lower body but is expected to suit up Wednesday against the Blues.