Martinook is battling a lower right leg injury and it is unknown if he will lace up for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Capitals.
These two teams met a few weeks ago, and the Hurricanes came away with a
5-4 win. Carolina has been hot of late (7-2 in its last nine) and it's
going up against one of the league’s worst teams in Ottawa.
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Ottawa has won three of four and is showing signs of life after a horrid start to the season. The Senators are a miserable 6-16 on the road, but in this instance, they're winning a respectable 42 percent of my advanced computer simulations, making the Sens a smart risk on the money line at this price.
- TrendUnder is 15-5-1 in Hurricanes last 21 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U5|15Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Hurricanes last 14 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Senators last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Senators last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U10|4Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Svechnikov is in the league-mandated concussion protocol and is not expected to be available for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Capitals.
Ferland sustained an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will suit up against the Capitals in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Foegele is facing possible league discipline for hitting a player from behind. His availability against the Capitals in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round is clouded.
de Haan is sidelined due to a right wrist injury but is expected to return for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Capitals.