Skjei exited the last game with a lower-body injury leaving his status for Sunday's tilt with the Penguins cloudy.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Rangers last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Rangers last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Claesson has been designated for the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Penguins.
Namestnikov is dealing with a facial contusion but is expected to be available for Friday's game against the Sabres.
Fast exited the last game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will take part in Friday's contest with the Sabres.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Morrow is sidelined with a lower-body injury and is expected to miss two-to-three weeks.
Ehlers is on injured reserve with a shoulder injury and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks of action.
Kulikov missed his fourth-consecutive game with an upper-body issue and it is uncertain if he will return against the Senators on Saturday.
Lemieux is battling a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Sabres on Sunday.
Morrissey was held out of the previous game with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will play against the Senators on Saturday.
Byfuglien has been activated from injured reserve where he was suffering from a lower-body injury. It is expected he will suit up for Thursday's matchup against the Canadiens.
Little is dealing with an unspecified ailment and it is unclear if he will play against the Sharks on Tuesday.
Roslovic is dealing with an unspecified injury and his status for Saturday's game against the Ducks is in question.