Kakko has a pre-existing case of diabetes, and it is uncertain if he will be approved by the NHL to take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round versus the Hurricanes.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Rangers last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Rangers last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Letestu has been activated from injured reserve after being diagnosed with myocarditis, and he will likely play in Game 1 of the Western Conference qualifying round versus the Flames.
Little has hit the injured reserve list due to perforated eardrum and vertigo symptoms, and he is likely to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season.