Lemieux was held out of the last game with a flu bug, and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's clash with the Capitals.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Rangers last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Rangers last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Zibanejad is sick with the flu, but he is projected to be healthy for Thursday's matchup against the Devils.
Lundqvist is not expected to participate in Thursday's matchup with the Devils as he is to be rested.
Kreider has a lower-body injury, but he is projected to face the Devils on Thursday.
Staal is dealing with an unspecified injury, but he is expected to play Thursday against the Devils.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Little is going through the league's concussion protocol, and it unclear if he will be activated from the injured reserve list prior to Sunday's contest against the Oilers.
Letestu has been placed on injured reserve due to an unspecified injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Bitetto sat out the last game with a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Oilers on Sunday.
Lowry left Tuesday's game with a head injury, and it is unknown if he will return.
Hellebuyck is not expected to take part in Sunday's game against the penguins due to a day of rest.
Morrissey has been held out of the past two games due to an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Wild.
Kulikov has been activated from injured reserve which he was on due to a personal matter. He is expected to play in Thursday's contest against the Penguins.