Kakko has missed the previous two contests with an illness, and it is uncertain if his symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's clash against the Capitals.
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Capitals last 7 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5-1 in Capitals last 18 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U12|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Capitals last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 7-2-2 in Rangers last 11 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 14-6-7 in Rangers last 27 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (27)O/U14|6Push7W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Trouba left the previous game with an upper-body injury, but it is expected that he will suit up for Saturday's contest against the Panthers.
Fast is tending to a personal matter but is likely to lace up against the Lightning on Thursday.
Zibanejad is sidelined with an upper-body injury. It is unknown when he will return to action.
Staal is recovering from surgery for an ankle infection. He is not expected to return to the lineup for at least two weeks.
Lundqvist is not expected to take part in Tuesday's game versus the Penguins as he is to be rested.
Lundqvist is not expected to take part in Monday's contest against the Senators due to a day of rest.
Washington Capitals last injuries
Hagelin has sat out the previous five games due to an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will play against the Ducks on Monday.
Dowd has missed the last two games with a hand injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Ducks on Monday.
Holtby is likely to receive the night off to be rested and is not expected to take part in Monday's contest versus the Coyotes.
Panik has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury, and it is likely he will be available for Monday's contest against the Coyotes.
Dowd has sat out the last three games with a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will return against the Golden Knights on Saturday.
Holtby is not expected to take part in Sunday's game versus the Flames as he is to be rested.