Kakko has a pre-existing case of diabetes, and it is uncertain if he will be approved by the NHL to take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round versus the Hurricanes.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blues last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Blues last 5 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 9-4-2 in Rangers last 15 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %69.20% (15)O/U9|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U10|22Push2W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Sundqvist has an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will be ready to take part in the Western Conference round-robin versus the Avalanche.
Tarasenko has been added to the injured reserve list after undergoing surgery on his left shoulder. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to the Western Conference round-robin against the Avalanche.