Chytil is bothered by a lower-body injury, and is unknown if he will take on the Hurricanes in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Avalanche last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Avalanche last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Avalanche last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 9-4-2 in Rangers last 15 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %69.20% (15)O/U9|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rangers last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Rangers last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Wilson has been placed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, but he is likely to come back when the league returns.
Calvert has been sent to the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury, but he will likely return to the ice as soon as the league deems it safe to play.
Rantanen has been designated for the injured reserve list with a broken collarbone. It is anticipated that he will return to the fold in time for when the league reconvenes.
Kadri is on the injured reserve list due to an ankle injury. He is likely to return to the lineup when the league starts back up.