Hajek has been held out of the previous five games due to a separated shoulder and it is unknown if it will prevent him from playing against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Value has been hard to find the past two weeks in the NHL; the parity
between teams is astonishing and upsets of heavy favorites continues to
plague seekers of value wagering.
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Golden Knights last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rangers last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U3|7Push1W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Chytil is ailing from a flu bug and will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Red Wings.
Spooner is sidelined with a groin injury but is likely to return during the latter part of March.
Staal missed the last game due to an illness but is likely to suit up for Monday's matchup against the Oilers.
Staal will not be available for Saturday's contest against the Devils as he will receive a day of rest.
Staal is battling an illness but is likely to take the ice against the Red Wings on Thursday.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Fleury has been held out of the past two games due to a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will participate in Thursday's tilt with the Jets.
Nosek was absent from the lineup during the last game due to a lower-body injury but is likely to be available against the Stars on Friday.
Fleury is away from the team due to the pending berth of his child and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Flames on Sunday.