Hayes is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to remain out of action until after the All-Star break.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Value has been hard to find the past two weeks in the NHL; the parity
between teams is astonishing and upsets of heavy favorites continues to
plague seekers of value wagering.
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Golden Knights last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Golden Knights last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rangers last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U3|7Push1W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Pionk is sidelined with a lower-body injury and is not expected to return until after the All-Star Break.
Claesson has been designated for the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and is expected to miss two-to-three weeks of action.
McQuaid missed the previous game with an unspecified injury but is likely to participate in Tuesday's game against the Hurricanes.
Pionk sat out the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Blue Jackets.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Carrier has been placed on injured reserve due to an illness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Smith has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Subban has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to an illness and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's matchup against the Penguins.
Theodore missed the last game with an illness but is likely to take the ice against the Devils on Sunday.
Fleury is not expected to play Sunday against the Devils as he will be rested.