Hajek has been held out of the previous five games due to a separated shoulder and it is unknown if it will prevent him from playing against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4-1 in Blues last 16 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.30% (16)O/U4|11Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blues last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Blues last 13 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rangers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Chytil is ailing from a flu bug and will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Red Wings.
Spooner is sidelined with a groin injury but is likely to return during the latter part of March.
Staal missed the last game due to an illness but is likely to suit up for Monday's matchup against the Oilers.
Staal will not be available for Saturday's contest against the Devils as he will receive a day of rest.
Staal is battling an illness but is likely to take the ice against the Red Wings on Thursday.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Edmundson has missed the last four games due to a lower-body injury and it has yet to be established if he will return Thursday against the Red Wings.
Blais has sat out the previous four games due to a foot injury and it is unclear if he will rejoin the lineup against the Red Wings on Thursday.
Tarasenko is recovering from an upper-body injury and is expected to return against the Oilers on Tuesday.
Binnington is not expected to be available against the Sabres on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Perron has been removed from injured reserve where he was dealing with concussion-like symptoms. He is expected to return Saturday versus the Penguins.
Schenn exited the previous game due to a facial laceration but is likely to be available for Thursday contest against the Senators.
Maroon has suffered a right leg injury but is likely to play Tuesday against the Coyotes.
Binnington is not expected to play Thursday against the Kings as he is to be rested.