Lemieux was held out of the last game with a flu bug, and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's clash with the Capitals.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Penguins last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2-2 in Rangers last 10 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U6|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Rangers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Zibanejad is sick with the flu, but he is projected to be healthy for Thursday's matchup against the Devils.
Lundqvist is not expected to participate in Thursday's matchup with the Devils as he is to be rested.
Kreider has a lower-body injury, but he is projected to face the Devils on Thursday.
Staal is dealing with an unspecified injury, but he is expected to play Thursday against the Devils.
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
McCann missed the last game due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Stars on Friday.
Galchenyuk will spend an undetermined length of time on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury.
Murray is not expected to take part in Sunday's game versus the Jets as he is to be rested.
Malkin has landed on injured reserve with a soft tissue injury to his leg. He is expected to miss six to 10 weeks of action.
Johnson left the last game due to an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will play Saturday versus the Wild.
Honqvist exited the previous game due to a lower-body injury, but he is expected to suit up against the Ducks on Thursday.