Spooner is sidelined with a groin injury but is likely to return during the early part of April.
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Blue Jackets last 33 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U9|24Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3-1 in Blue Jackets last 17 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.20% (17)O/U13|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 9 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Rangers last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Rangers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U13|3Push1W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Hajek has been held out of the previous five games due to a separated shoulder and it is unknown if it will prevent him from playing against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Staal is suffering from a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's game versus the Maple Leafs.
Kreider has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will play against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Fast is saddled with an upper-body injury and is unlikely to participate in Saturday's contest against the Maple Leafs.
Zuccarello elected to undergo surgery to repair a broken arm and is expected to be idle until at least the beginning of April.
Chytil is ailing from a flu bug and will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Red Wings.
Staal missed the last game due to an illness but is likely to suit up for Monday's matchup against the Oilers.
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Bobrovsky sat out the previous game with an unspecified injury and his availability for Sunday's matchup with the Canucks is in question.
Foligno missed his third-straight game due to a personal matter and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup against the Canucks on Sunday.
Nutivaara was held out of the last game with an illness but is expected to play Thursday against the Oilers.
Dzingel is dealing with an unspecified injury and it is uncertain if he will be in Tuesday's lineup against the Flames.
Jenner was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's tilt against the Bruins.
Duclair sustained a foot injury last game but is likely to play Saturday against the Bruins.