Pionk is sidelined with a lower-body injury and is not expected to return until after the All-Star Break.
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Avalanche last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Avalanche last 9 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U2|7Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Claesson has been designated for the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and is expected to miss two-to-three weeks of action.
Hayes is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to remain out of action until after the All-Star break.
McQuaid missed the previous game with an unspecified injury but is likely to participate in Tuesday's game against the Hurricanes.
Pionk sat out the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Blue Jackets.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the end of January.
Zadorov is sidelined with a lower-body injury but is projected to return to the lineup against the Maple Leafs on Monday.
Wilson is on injured reserve with a shoulder injury but it is expected he will be activated in time for Saturday's game against the Canadiens.
Barberio is on injured reserve due to an upper-body injury but is expected to return against the Canadiens on Saturday.
Varlamov has sat out the previous two games due to a lower-body injury but is likely to be available against the Jets on Tuesday.