Martinook is dealing with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will return for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Bruins.
- TrendUnder is 18-7-1 in Hurricanes last 26 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.00% (26)O/U7|18Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-10-1 in Hurricanes last 32 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U21|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Rangers last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rangers last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Maenalanen has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from surgery to repair a right hand injury. He is likely to return to action against the Bruins in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Martinook is expected to play against the Bruins in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals despite a lower-body injury.