Lemieux was held out of the last game with a flu bug, and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's clash with the Capitals.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Bruins last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U5|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|5Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Zibanejad is sick with the flu, but he is projected to be healthy for Thursday's matchup against the Devils.
Lundqvist is not expected to participate in Thursday's matchup with the Devils as he is to be rested.
Kreider has a lower-body injury, but he is projected to face the Devils on Thursday.
Staal is dealing with an unspecified injury, but he is expected to play Thursday against the Devils.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Krejci missed the last game with an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Rask is not expected to participate in Monday's game versus the Ducks due to a day of rest.
Moore has been placed on the injured reserve list with a broken humerus, and he is expected to be out until the middle of November.
Miller is recovering from a fractured kneecap and will miss an undetermined length of time while on injured reserve.
Nordstrom has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a fractured foot. He is expected to make his season debut Thursday against the Avalanche.
Rask is dealing with a lower-body cramping, but he is expected to be available for Thursday's tilt with the Avalanche.
Grzelcyk exited the last game due to a left leg injury, but he is likely to suit up against the Avalanche on Thursday.