Spooner is sidelined with a groin injury but is likely to return during the early part of April.
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Coyotes last 8 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Coyotes last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Coyotes last 14 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Coyotes last 5 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-2 in Rangers last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (9)O/U6|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Hajek has been held out of the previous five games due to a separated shoulder and it is unknown if it will prevent him from playing against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Chytil is ailing from a flu bug and will not be in Tuesday's lineup versus the Red Wings.
Staal missed the last game due to an illness but is likely to suit up for Monday's matchup against the Oilers.
Staal will not be available for Saturday's contest against the Devils as he will receive a day of rest.
Staal is battling an illness but is likely to take the ice against the Red Wings on Thursday.
Arizona Coyotes last injuries
Stepan is close to returning from a lower body injury, leaving his status for Saturday's matchup with the Panthers in question.
Grabner has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a left eye injury and is likely to return to the ice against the Flames on Thursday.
Oesterle missed the previous game with an upper-body injury and will not play against the Flames on Thursday.