Mayfield is battling an unspecified injury but it is not expected to affect his status for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round against the Hurricanes.
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The last four Islanders games have hit Under, while the Under is 4-2-1 in the Capitals' last seven. But my projections believe the home ice gives Washington a big boost, especially on offense. Over is the play here.
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Capitals last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5-1 in Capitals last 18 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U12|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Capitals last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Islanders last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-2 in Islanders last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U5|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-3 in Islanders last 16 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.20% (16)O/U6|2Push1W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Clutterbuck is nursing a lower-body injury, but he is expected to return for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round against the Hurricanes.
Boychuk has a leg injury and is expected to miss three to four weeks of action.
Beauvillier is battling an unspecified ailment but it is expected he will return to the lineup for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round with the Penguins.
Washington Capitals last injuries
Oshie is had surgery to repair his fractured right clavicle and is projected to miss the remainder of the playoffs.