Ladd suffered a torn ACL last season, and it is unknown if he will suit up for the start of the 2019-2020 campaign
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mitch Marner is the best player in the NHL right now, hands down, not even close. Marner has scored seven goals, six assists and a +9 rating in his past eight games but that alone hasn't told the complete story.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-1 in Maple Leafs last 53 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (53)O/U36|16Push1W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Islanders last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 2-0-3 in Islanders last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Clutterbuck is recovering from back surgery, and it is likely that he will be in the lineup to start the 2019-2020 campaign.