Boychuk has been absent from the lineup during the past five games as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unclear if he will return Thursday against the Canadiens.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mitch Marner is the best player in the NHL right now, hands down, not even close. Marner has scored seven goals, six assists and a +9 rating in his past eight games but that alone hasn't told the complete story.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-1 in Maple Leafs last 53 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (53)O/U36|16Push1W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Islanders last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 2-0-3 in Islanders last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Filppula is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to be held out of action for four weeks.
Clutterbuck departed the last game due to an upper-body ailment but is expected to suit up for Thursday's clash with the Canadiens.
Eberle is suffering from an upper-body ailment, leaving his status for Thursday's game against the Canadiens clouded.
Cizikas missed this second-straight game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Lehner has been held out of the last three games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is expected to return against the Canadiens on Thursday.
Clutterbuck has sat out the past three games due to a head injury but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.
Martin missed his fourth-straight game with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will return versus the Flyers on Saturday.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Gauthier has sat out the previous two games due to a foot injury and it is unclear if it will keep him out of Saturday's lineup against the Rangers.
Marincin missed his second-straight game with an illness and is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's clash with the Rangers.
Dermott sustained a left shoulder injury and is projected to sit out until at least the early part of April.
Andersen is unlikely to perform in Wednesday's game against the Sabres as he is to be rested.
Nylander is likely to participate in Wednesday's game against the Sabres despite an illness.
Kapanen has missed the last four games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol but is expected to be cleared in time for Tuesday's contest against the Predators.
Hyman sat out the last game due to the flu and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's contest with the Flyers.
Hyman missed practice for an unspecified reason but is expected to play in Monday's game against the Lightning.