Kuhnhackl sat out the last two games due to illness and his status for Sunday's game against the Ducks is unclear.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mitch Marner is the best player in the NHL right now, hands down, not even close. Marner has scored seven goals, six assists and a +9 rating in his past eight games but that alone hasn't told the complete story.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 36-16-1 in Maple Leafs last 53 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.20% (53)O/U36|16Push1W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Islanders last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 2-0-3 in Islanders last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push0W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Filppula has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to suit up for Tuesday's meeting with the Hurricanes.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Sparks has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected to return to action against the Avalanche on Monday.
Anderson has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury and is also battling the flu. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Avalanche.
Hyman has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a sprained ankle and is likely to return to action Thursday against the Devils.