Boychuk has been absent from the lineup while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unclear when he will return.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Blues last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Blues last 13 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U5|17Push2W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Islanders last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Islanders last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-1 in Islanders last 12 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %91.70% (12)O/U1|11Push0W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Filppula is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to be held out of action for four weeks.
Eberle suffered an upper-body ailment but it is not expected to impede status for Thursday's game against the Canadiens.
Clutterbuck departed the last game due to an upper-body ailment but is expected to suit up for Thursday's clash with the Canadiens.
Cizikas missed this second-straight game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Lehner has been held out of the last three games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is expected to return against the Canadiens on Thursday.
Clutterbuck has sat out the past three games due to a head injury but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Edmundson has missed the last five games due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will return Saturday against the Lightning.
Blais has sat out the previous five games due to a foot injury and it is undetermined if he will rejoin the lineup against the Lightning on Saturday.
Tarasenko is recovering from an upper-body injury and is expected to return against the Oilers on Tuesday.
Binnington is not expected to be available against the Sabres on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Perron has been removed from injured reserve where he was dealing with concussion-like symptoms. He is expected to return Saturday versus the Penguins.
Schenn exited the previous game due to a facial laceration but is likely to be available for Thursday contest against the Senators.
Maroon has suffered a right leg injury but is likely to play Tuesday against the Coyotes.