Boychuk has a leg injury and is expected to miss three to four weeks of action.
- TrendOver is 15-7 in Flyers last 22 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U15|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Flyers last 6 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Flyers last 8 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Islanders last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9-1 in Islanders last 33 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.90% (33)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U1|3Push2W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Clutterbuck is nursing a hand injury, but he is expected to return for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round.
Fritz has landed on the injured reserve list after having surgery to remove a blood clot from his hand. He would line up to return toward the end of May if the team makes a run in the playoffs.
Beauvillier is battling an unspecified ailment but it is expected he will return to the lineup for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round with the Penguins.
Filppula has been sidelined with an upper-body injury but is expected to return for Saturday's regular-season finale against the Capitals.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Patrick was held out of the previous game due to an upper-body ailment and will not be in Saturday's lineup against the Hurricanes.