Kuhnhackl sat out the last two games due to illness and his status for Sunday's game against the Ducks is unclear.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Rangers didn’t play poorly against Las Vegas in their last game, but
they couldn’t seal the deal. Previously, they were smoked by Arizona,
Colorado and Pittsburgh and it is my prediction that they will have
great difficulty Thursday in containing a young and well-balanced
%W 0.37% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Take the New York Islanders as our NHL play on Thursday.
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rangers last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Rangers last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U4|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Islanders last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Islanders last 11 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U15|6Push6W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Filppula has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to suit up for Tuesday's meeting with the Hurricanes.
New York Rangers last injuries
Hayes is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to remain out of action until after the All-Star break.
Pionk is sidelined with a lower-body injury and is not expected to return until after the All-Star Break.
Claesson has been designated for the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and is expected to miss two-to-three weeks of action.
McQuaid missed the previous game with an unspecified injury but is likely to participate in Tuesday's game against the Hurricanes.
Pionk sat out the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Blue Jackets.