Boychuk has been absent from the lineup during the past five games as he is going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unclear if he will return Thursday against the Canadiens.
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Sabres last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Islanders last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-2 in Islanders last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U4|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|5Push0W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Filppula is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to be held out of action for four weeks.
Clutterbuck departed the last game due to an upper-body ailment but is expected to suit up for Thursday's clash with the Canadiens.
Eberle is suffering from an upper-body ailment, leaving his status for Thursday's game against the Canadiens clouded.
Cizikas missed this second-straight game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Lehner has been held out of the last three games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is expected to return against the Canadiens on Thursday.
Clutterbuck has sat out the past three games due to a head injury but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.
Martin missed his fourth-straight game with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will return versus the Flyers on Saturday.
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Beaulieu is dealing with an unspecified ailment and will not face the Ducks on Wednesday.
Guhle is nursing an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for return.
Scandella missed the previous game with an upper-body injury but is expected to play against the Blues on Sunday.
Bogosian sat out the last game due to an upper-body injury but will return to face the Hurricanes on Saturday.
Eichel has been issued a two-game suspension for an illegal hit to the head of an opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Hurricanes.
Sobotka has missed the previous three games due to an upper-body injury but it is likely he will return Thursday against the Blackhawks.
Bogosian sat out the last game due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will be a participant in Thursday's matchup against the Blackhawks.