Ladd has been placed on the long-term injured reserve list due to a right leg injury. It is unclear if he will make his return against the Flames on Wednesday.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Islanders last 7 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-2 in Islanders last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (9)O/U5|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-3 in Islanders last 17 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %82.40% (17)O/U3|14Push0W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Hickey has been placed on the long-term injured reserve list with an upper-body injury. He has returned from a conditioning assignment but it is unknown if he will play against the Flames on Wednesday.
Clutterbuck has sat out the past two games with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will suit up for Tuesday's matchup against the Sabres.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Cehlarik was held out of the last game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will play Wednesday against the Golden Knights.
Grzelcyk has been held out of the previous four games with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will return Saturday against the Kings.
Rask is not expected to be available against the Ducks on Friday as he is to be rested.