Hajek has a sprained left knee and will miss three to four weeks of action.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 33-13-5 in Lightning last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.70% (51)O/U33|13Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Lightning last 7 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Lightning last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 15-6-7 in Rangers last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U33|13Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Rangers last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rangers last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U5|1Push0W/L
New York Rangers last injuries
Staal is recovering from surgery for an ankle infection, but it is expected that he will return Friday against the Canadiens.
McKegg is sidelined due to a lower-body injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Fast is nursing soreness to an unannounced area, and it is undetermined if he will be in Monday's lineup versus the Golden Knights.
Zibanejad is sidelined with an upper-body injury but is projected to return to action against the Hurricanes on Wednesday.
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Killorn has sat out the previous two games due to a lower-body injury, but he is likely to be available for Thursday's contest against the Wild.
Coburn is dealing with a lower-body injury. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Cernak has been suspended two games by the NHL for elbowing a player. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Saturday's matchup with the Hurricanes.
Stamkos sat out his third consecutive game due to a lower-body injury, but it is projected that he will return to action Friday versus the Capitals.
Kucherov sat out the previous game with an upper-body injury, but it is expected that he will draw back into the lineup Saturday against the Ducks.