Kuhnhackl has hit the long-term injured reserve list and is expected to be out until mid-December due to a left leg injury.
- TrendUnder is 9-1-1 in Penguins last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %90.00% (11)O/U1|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Penguins last 9 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-4-5 in Penguins last 27 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.80% (27)O/U4|18Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Islanders last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5-1 in Islanders last 17 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U5|11Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Islanders last 5 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Clutterbuck departed the last game with a facial injury, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Golden Knights.
Greiss departed the previous game due to an illness. Although he will not get the start, he is expected to be available against the Red Wings on Monday.
Leddy sat out the last game with a lower-body injury, but it is projected that he will play Saturday versus the Blue Jackets.
Martin has been activated from the injured reserve list after recuperating from a leg injury, and he is expected to return for Thursday's contest against the Penguins.
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Hornqvist has been added to the injured reserve list and is expected to be sidelined for one month with a lower-body injury.
Rust has missed the previous three games due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Coyotes on Friday.
Schultz has been placed on the injured reserve list with a lower-body ailment, and it is unclear if he will play against the Coyotes on Friday.
Dumoulin has been designated for the injured reserve list and is expected to be out of action for eight weeks after having surgery to repair lacerated tendons in his left ankle.
Johnson was held out of the last game with an illness, and it is undetermined if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Coyotes.
Aston-Reese is battling an illness, and it is unknown if he will lace up Wednesday versus the Blues.
Bjugstad has landed on injured reserve after having core muscle surgery, and he is expected to miss eight weeks.
Letang has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, and he is expected to return to the ice Monday versus the Flames.