Ladd has been placed on the long-term injured reserve list due to a right leg injury. It is unclear if he will make his return against the Flames on Wednesday.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-4-5 in Penguins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.00% (26)O/U4|17Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 2-0-3 in Penguins last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|2Push3W/L
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Islanders last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Islanders last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U0|2Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Islanders last 6 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
New York Islanders last injuries
Hickey has been placed on the long-term injured reserve list with an upper-body injury. He has returned from a conditioning assignment, and it is unknown if he will play against the Flames on Wednesday.
Clutterbuck has sat out the past two games with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will suit up for Tuesday's matchup against the Sabres.
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Maata is on injured reserve with a separated shoulder and is expected to need at least one month to recuperate.
Malkin has been suspended one game for high-sticking an opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's tilt against the Flames.
Schultz has been removed from injured reserve where he was recovering from a left lower-leg fracture. It is expected he will return Saturday against the Flames.
Aston-Reese has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Oilers on Wednesday.
Malkin has been activated from the injured reserve list after recuperating from an upper-body injury and it is anticipated that he will be available for Monday's game against the Flyers.
Murray sat out the previous game with an upper-body ailment and it is undetermined if he will participate in Saturday's contest versus the Lightning.