Zacha was held out of the previous game with an upper-body injury and will not face the Penguins on Tuesday.
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Kings last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Kings last 10 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-13-7 in Kings last 53 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.70% (53)O/U13|33Push7W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Kings last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
New Jersey Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-2 in Devils last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U1|5Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U13|33Push7W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Noesen is on the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and will not be activated in time for Tuesday's game with the Penguins.
Coleman has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury but is expected to return Tuesday versus the Penguins.
Seney missed the last game due to a leg injury and his status for Sunday's contest against the Sabres is uncertain.
Wood was activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from an upper-body injury and is expected to be in the lineup against the Wild on Friday.
Zajac left Thursday's game due to a head injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Lovejoy has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is likely to play against the Islanders on Thursday.
Zajac sat out the last game dealing with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will take part in Tuesday's contest against the Kings.
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Walker missed his second-consecutive game with a facial contusion and it is undetermined if he will draw back into the lineup against the Predators on Thursday.
Martinez is saddled by an upper-body injury and is expected to miss one-to-two weeks.
Brodzinski has landed on injured reserve due to a shoulder injury. He has been sent on a conditioning assignment and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Quick was unavailable for the last game due to an illness but it is not expected to affect his status Monday against the Capitals.
Carter missed his fifth-straight game with a lower-body injury but is expected to return to the lineup Saturday against the Bruins.
Lewis is now off the injured reserve list after a fractured foot but it is unclear if he will hit the ice Monday against the Capitals.
Muzzin left Wednesday's game due to a head injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Thompson has missed the last two games due to the flu but it is expected he will suit up Tuesday against the Devils.