Vatanen has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury, and there is currently no timetable for return.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4-2 in Oilers last 15 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %69.20% (15)O/U4|9Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Oilers last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Oilers last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
New Jersey Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Devils last 21 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Devils last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2 in Devils last 12 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U4|9Push2W/L
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Boqvist sat out the last game with an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Rooney has sat out the previous two games due to an upper-body injury, and it is unknown if he will play against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Boqvist is dealing with an undisclosed issue, and will not line up versus the Penguins on Friday.
Bratt has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with an upper body injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up Friday against the Oilers.
Edmonton Oilers last injuries
Chiasson sat out the previous game due to an illness, and it is unclear if he will face the Sharks on Tuesday.
Manning is on the injured reserve list with a hand injury and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Nygard has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a rib injury. He is likely to be available for Tuesday's tilt against the Sharks.
Manning missed his second straight game with a facial laceration, and his availability against the Sharks on Tuesday is up in the air.
Sheahan sat out his third straight game due to an upper-body injury, but he is likely to return Friday versus the Devils.
Archibald has been activated from the injured reserve list after a fractured right foot, and he is projected to suit up for Friday's game versus the Devils.