Palmieri has been placed on injured reserve with a left foot injury, and it is unlikely that he will return to the ice before the beginning of February.
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Maple Leafs last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7-1 in Maple Leafs last 24 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %69.60% (24)O/U16|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
New Jersey Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Devils last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Devils last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Devils last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Devils last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U2|5Push0W/L
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Rooney missed the last game with an illness, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Blue Jackets on Saturday.
Blackwood has sat out the previous four games due to an upper-body injury, but it is projected that he will return to the crease Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Hughes exited the last game due to illness, and it is unknown if he will be available for Thursday's clash with the Capitals.
Street is on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Hughes has been held out of the past five games due to an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will return Sunday against the Lightning.
Bratt has missed the previous three games due to a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Capitals.
Blackwood is dealing with a dental issue, and it is unknown if he will take part in Thursday's tilt versus the Rangers.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Rielly has wound up on the injured reserve list with a fractured foot, and he is expected to miss at least eight weeks.
Moore has been sent to the injured reserve list with a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Jan. 27 versus the Predators.
Muzzin has landed on the injured reserve list with a broken bone in his foot, and it is undetermined if he will come off the IR in time for Jan. 27 versus the Predators.
Johnsson has been activated from long-term injured reserve with a leg injury, and it is unclear if he will make his return Sunday versus the Panthers.
Mikheyev is on injured reserve after having surgery to repair an artery and tendons in his right wrist. He is expected to be sidelined for at least three months.