Greene has been placed on injured reserve with an upper body injury. It is unknown how much time he will miss.
- TrendUnder is 26-12-1 in Red Wings last 39 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.40% (39)O/U12|26Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 22-8 in Red Wings last 30 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %73.30% (30)O/U22|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Red Wings last 6 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
New Jersey Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Devils last 5 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Devils last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Devils last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-2 in Devils last 8 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U1|5Push2W/L
New Jersey Devils last injuries
Hischier missed the last game with an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will return Saturday against the Canucks.
Schneider was battling cramping to his leg during the last game, but he is expected to face the Flyers on Wednesday.
Hall exited the previous game due to an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available against the Flyers on Wednesday.
Schneider left the previous game with cramping in his leg, but he is expected to be available Saturday against the Sabres.
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Erne has missed the last two games with an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will get back on the ice Friday against the Oilers.
Ericsson has been placed on the injured reserve list with injuries to his back, hips and groin. His status for Friday's game against the Oilers is unclear.
Nemeth is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms are expected to subside in time for Thursday's contest versus the Flames.
Dekeyser sat out the previous game with an mid-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Flames on Thursday.
Nielsen has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a facial injury. He is expected to return against the Canucks on Tuesday.
Daley has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a lower-body injury, and is likely to be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Canucks.
Frazen has hit the injured reserve list due to a concussion, and he will miss the entire 2019-20 season.
Zetterberg has been added to the injured reserve list with a degenerative back condition that has effectively ended his career.