Salomaki is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Thursday's game against the Kings.
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Golden Knights last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-2 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U5|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-11-4 in Predators last 40 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.40% (40)O/U11|25Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Predators last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Predators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push1W/L
Nashville Predators last injuries
Smith sat out the last game due to a lower-body injury and his availability against the Kings on Thursday is clouded.
Ekholm sat out the previous game with an illness but it is expected the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's matchup with the Golden Knights.
Rinaldo is on the injured reserve list recovering from shoulder surgery and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Bonino is dealing with an unspecified ailment and it is unclear if he will play against the Blues on Saturday.
Turris has been activated from injured reserve where he was recovering from a lower-body issue. He is projected to return to the lineup for Thursday's matchup versus the Stars.
Bonino missed the morning skate due to an unspecified reason and his status is in question for Thursday's clash with the Stars.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Holden is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will be activated in time for Wednesday's game against the Bruins.
Carrier sustained an upper-body ailment and is likely to miss multiple weeks.
Fleury is likely to be given the night off to rest and is not expected to be available against the Avalanche on Monday.
Nosek has missed the previous two games due to a flu bug and it is undetermined if the symptoms will subside in time for Monday's contest versus the Avalanche.
Pirri is nursing an illness and it is undetermined if he will play against the Maple Leafs on Thursday.
Carpenter has been designated for the injured reserve with an upper-body injury and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Pirri is projected to play against the Coyotes on Tuesday despite an illness.
Subban has been removed from injured reserve where he was recovering from an illness and it is unknown if he will return for Saturday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.