Grimaldi is battling an undefined ailment, and it is unclear if he will face the Stars in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round.
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Golden Knights last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U2|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Golden Knights last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-2 in Golden Knights last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (8)O/U5|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-11-4 in Predators last 40 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.40% (40)O/U11|25Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Predators last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Predators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U3|7Push1W/L
Nashville Predators last injuries
Boyle is recovering an appendix procedure. It is likely he will face the Stars in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round.
Simmonds has a knee injury and there is no timetable for return.
Salomaki has been recalled from a conditioning stint in the minors where he was rehabbing an upper-body injury. He is expected to play against the Stars in Game 3 of the Western Conference first round.
Simmonds left Saturday's game after taking a puck to the knee and his return is questionable.
Vegas Golden Knights last injuries
Bellemare is battling an unspecified injury and it is uncertain if he will play in Game 1 of the Western Conference second round.