Salomaki is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be activated in time for February 1 against the Panthers.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Capitals last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5-1 in Capitals last 18 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.60% (18)O/U12|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Capitals last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Predators last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Predators last 12 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 2-0-2 in Predators last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Nashville Predators last injuries
Turris is on injured reserve with a lower-body issue and is not expected to return to the lineup until the early part of February.
Johansen has been suspended two games for high-sticking and is eligible to return to action Wednesday against the Golden Knights.
Rinaldo is on the injured reserve list with an unspecified injury. There is no definitive timetable set for his return.
Weber has been activated from the injured reserve after healing from an unspecified injury and is projected to return Tuesday versus the Capitals.
Saros was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it likely he will be available Sunday against the Hurricanes.
Forsberg has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a hand injury. He is expected to return Monday against the Maple Leafs.
Washington Capitals last injuries
Holtby is dealing with an eye injury but it is expected he will be available for Friday's contest against the Islanders.
Eller has an upper-body injury but his status for Monday's matchup against the Blues will likely see him hit the ice.
Oshie left the previous game due to a concussion and it is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Saturday's matchup against the Blue Jackets.
Orlov exited the last game with an upper-body injury and it is uncertain if he will play against the Blue Jackets on Saturday.
Backstrom was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it is likely he will lace up for Thursday's matchup against the Bruins.
Holtby is not expected to play against the Flyers on Tuesday as he is to be rested.