Salomaki is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be activated in time for February 1 against the Panthers.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Toronto comes off a convincing 5-0 win over Vancouver in its last game.
The Maple Leafs ended a two game skid and tonight face a Nashville team
that is suffering from an identity crisis.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-1 in Maple Leafs last 51 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (51)O/U35|15Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-10-4 in Predators last 39 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (39)O/U10|25Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Predators last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Nashville Predators last injuries
Turris is on injured reserve with a lower-body issue and is not expected to return to the lineup until the early part of February.
Johansen has been suspended two games for high-sticking and is eligible to return to action Wednesday against the Golden Knights.
Rinaldo is on the injured reserve list with an unspecified injury. There is no definitive timetable set for his return.
Weber has been activated from the injured reserve after healing from an unspecified injury and is projected to return Tuesday versus the Capitals.
Saros was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it likely he will be available Sunday against the Hurricanes.
Forsberg has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a hand injury. He is expected to return Monday against the Maple Leafs.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Sparks has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected to return to action against the Avalanche on Monday.
Anderson has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury and is also battling the flu. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Avalanche.
Hyman has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a sprained ankle and is likely to return to action Thursday against the Devils.