Turris is on injured reserve with a lower-body issue and is not expected to return to the lineup until the early part of February.
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Canadiens last 10 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Canadiens last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-10-4 in Predators last 39 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (39)O/U10|25Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Predators last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
Nashville Predators last injuries
Salomaki is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be activated in time for February 1 against the Panthers.
Johansen has been suspended two games for high-sticking and is eligible to return to action Wednesday against the Golden Knights.
Rinaldo is on the injured reserve list with an unspecified injury. There is no definitive timetable set for his return.
Weber has been activated from the injured reserve after healing from an unspecified injury and is projected to return Tuesday versus the Capitals.
Saros was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it likely he will be available Sunday against the Hurricanes.
Forsberg has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a hand injury. He is expected to return Monday against the Maple Leafs.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Byron has been handed a three-game suspension for a high hit on an unsuspecting opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for February 2 against the Devils.
Weber is expected to suit up against the Blues on Thursday despite a facial injury.
Weber was forced from the previous game due to a facial injury but will likely suit up for Tuesday's tilt against the Red Wings.
Price is not expected to be available against the Red Wings on Tuesday as he is to be rested.