Watson has been reinstated by the NHL from his suspension for violating the league's stance on substance abuse but it is uncertain if he will play Thursday against the Penguins.
- TrendOver is 13-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 16 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %86.70% (16)O/U13|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 9 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-11-4 in Predators last 40 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.40% (40)O/U11|25Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Predators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U13|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Nashville Predators last injuries
Hartman missed the previous game with an illness and it is unclear if he will be back in the lineup for Sunday's tilt with the Penguins.
Turris is not expected to play Thursday against the Kings due to an unspecified injury.
Arvidsson is tending to an unspecified injury and will not face the Ducks on Tuesday.
Forsberg missed the last game due to an upper-body injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's contest against the Ducks.
Brickely is battling an illness and did not play in the last game. It is unclear if he will participate in Monday's contest versus the Oilers.
Weber was held out of the last game due to an upper-body injury but he will be in Saturday's lineup versus the Hurricanes.
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Nutivaara was held out of the last game with an illness and it has yet to be established if he will play Thursday against the Oilers.
Foligno missed his second-straight game due to a personal matter and it is unclear if he will be available against the Oilers on Thursday.
Dzingel is dealing with an unspecified injury and it is uncertain if he will be in Tuesday's lineup against the Flames.
Jenner was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's tilt against the Bruins.
Duclair sustained a foot injury last game but is likely to play Saturday against the Bruins.
Bobrovsky is expected to get the night off and is unlikely to be available against the Penguins on Thursday.