Salomaki is on the injured reserve list due to an upper-body injury but is expected to be activated in time for February 1 against the Panthers.
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Blackhawks last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blackhawks last 9 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 22-8-1 in Blackhawks last 31 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %73.30% (31)O/U22|8Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Blackhawks last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-10-4 in Predators last 39 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (39)O/U10|25Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Predators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Predators last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Nashville Predators last injuries
Turris is on injured reserve with a lower-body issue and is not expected to return to the lineup until the early part of February.
Johansen has been suspended two games for high-sticking and is eligible to return to action Wednesday against the Golden Knights.
Rinaldo is on the injured reserve list with an unspecified injury. There is no definitive timetable set for his return.
Weber has been activated from the injured reserve after healing from an unspecified injury and is projected to return Tuesday versus the Capitals.
Saros was held out of the previous game due to an illness but it likely he will be available Sunday against the Hurricanes.
Forsberg has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a hand injury. He is expected to return Monday against the Maple Leafs.
Chicago Blackhawks last injuries
Forsling has been placed on the injured reserve list due to an upper-torso injury and it is uncertain when he will draw back into the lineup.
Schmaltz is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Seabrook sat out the previous game due to an illness but is expected to be back in the lineup against the Golden Knights on Saturday.
Keith is battling an illness but it is expected he will be available against the Golden Knights on Saturday.