McQuaid is sidelined due to a head injury and it is unknown if he will return for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round.
- TrendUnder is 37-18-1 in Blue Jackets last 56 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %67.30% (56)O/U18|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3-1 in Blue Jackets last 17 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.20% (17)O/U13|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 9 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U13|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Nutivaara is dealing with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will suit up in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference second round.
Dubinsky has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected be in the lineup for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Lightning.