Danault missed the previous game due to the birth of his child and it is unknown if he will play against the Flyers on Thursday.
- TrendUnder is 37-18-1 in Blue Jackets last 56 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %67.30% (56)O/U18|37Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-3-1 in Blue Jackets last 17 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.20% (17)O/U13|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Blue Jackets last 9 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U13|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Petry has an unspecified ailment but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Blue Jackets.
Byron has been activated from the injured reserve list after recuperating from a left forearm injury and is expected to be available for Tuesday's matchup with the Blue Jackets.
Price is not expected to be available against the Panthers on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Shaw is now off injured reserve after a neck injury and is expected to play in Saturday's game against the Maple Leafs.
Tatar missed the last game battling an illness but it is expected he will play against the Jets on Thursday.
Columbus Blue Jackets last injuries
Hannikainen has landed on injured reserve due to an illness and it is uncertain if he will return Friday against the Senators.
Murray sat out the last game due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will be a participant in Friday's contest with the Senators.
Panarin was held out of the previous game with an illness and it has yet to be determined if he will suit up against the Senators on Friday.
Dubinsky has been removed from injured reserve where he was sidelined with a hip injury. He is projected to return to the lineup on Tuesday against the Canadiens.
Jenner missed the last game due to an ankle ailment but it is unlikely to impede his status for Monday's contest against the Lightning.
Bobrovsky is not expected to play against the Lightning on Monday as he is to be rested.
Jenner suffered an ankle laceration that became infected and is not expected to return until at least the the end of February.
Murray missed the last game due to a lower-body injury but it is not expected to affect his status for Thursday's matchup against the Coyotes.