Armia has sat out the previous two games due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will play Thursday against the Sharks.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Sabres last 5 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Sabres last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Sabres last 9 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Sabres last 7 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Canadiens last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Canadiens last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-6-4 in Canadiens last 30 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %76.90% (30)O/U6|20Push4W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Price is not expected to take part in Sunday's game versus the Wild due to a day of rest.
Fleury sat out the last game tending to an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will dress for Sunday's matchup against the Wild.
Cousins has missed the previous four games with a back injury, but it is projected that he will be available Thursday against the Wild.
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Sheary is dealing with an upper-body injury, but he is expected to return Thursday against the Kings.
Montour is on injured reserve due to a hand injury and is projected to be out of the lineup until at least the beginning of November.