Byron has been handed a three-game suspension for a high hit on an unsuspecting opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for February 2 against the Devils.
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 18-7-3 in Lightning last 28 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.00% (28)O/U18|7Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-3 in Canadiens last 17 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (17)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-3 in Canadiens last 17 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (17)O/U4|10Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Canadiens last 12 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Weber is expected to suit up against the Blues on Thursday despite a facial injury.
Weber was forced from the previous game due to a facial injury but will likely suit up for Tuesday's tilt against the Red Wings.
Price is not expected to be available against the Red Wings on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Johnson exited the previous game due to a lower-body injury and will not participate in Saturday's contest against the Sharks.
Hedman left the previous game due to an upper-body injury but is expected to suit up for Tuesday's matchup against the Stars.
Stralman is unlikely to play Saturday against the Sabres as he will be given the night off.
Callahan has sat out the previous two games with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will suit up against the Sabres on Saturday.
Miller is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will return to the lineup for Saturday's matchup versus the Sabres.
Coburn missed the last game with an upper body injury but is expected to play Tuesday against the Blue Jackets.