Byron has been handed a three-game suspension for a high hit on an unsuspecting opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for February 2 against the Devils.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Blues last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Blues last 13 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U5|17Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Canadiens last 12 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Weber is expected to suit up against the Blues on Thursday despite a facial injury.
Weber was forced from the previous game due to a facial injury but will likely suit up for Tuesday's tilt against the Red Wings.
Price is not expected to be available against the Red Wings on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Bozak has landed on injured reserve with a concussion and there is no timetable for return.
Sanford sat out the last game as he is going through concussion protocol and it is unclear if he will face the Senators on Saturday.
Thomas is on injured reserve with a left shoulder injury and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Sundqvist is expected to be available against the Bruins on Thursday despite an unspecified injury.
Gunnarsson has missed the last three games with an illness and it is unclear if he will return Thursday against the Bruins.
Steen is on the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and is to be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Dunn missed his second-consecutive game with a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will participate in Saturday's matchup against the Stars.
Edmundson missed the last game for undisclosed reasons and it is unclear if he will play against the Flyers on Monday.