Byron has been handed a three-game suspension for a high hit on an unsuspecting opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for February 2 against the Devils.
- TrendUnder is 20-8-1 in Red Wings last 29 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U8|20Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Wings last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Canadiens last 12 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Weber is expected to suit up against the Blues on Thursday despite a facial injury.
Weber was forced from the previous game due to a facial injury but will likely suit up for Tuesday's tilt against the Red Wings.
Price is not expected to be available against the Red Wings on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Rasmussen has landed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and there is no timetable for return.
DeKeyser is on the injured reserve list with a hand injury but is slated to return Tuesday against the Ducks.
Green is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but it is likely he will be activated in time for Friday's game against the Jets.