De La Rose is out of commission with an accelerated heartbeat and there is no timetable for return.
- TrendUnder is 20-8-1 in Red Wings last 29 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U8|20Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Wings last 4 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Canadiens last 12 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Tatar missed the last game with an illness but it is expected he will suit up for Tuesday's game against the Red Wings.
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Ericsson has been absent from the lineup during the last four games due to a lower-body injury and will not return Saturday against the Golden Knights.
Sulak sat out the previous game with an illness and and will not be in Saturday's lineup versus the Golden Knights.
Daley is likely to miss the remainder of the season due to a back injury.
Abdelkader suffered a hairline fracture to his lower-leg and is expected to miss at least three-to four weeks, likely ending his season.
Larkin is sidelined with a soft-tissue injury in his neck but it is likely he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.