Byron has been handed a three-game suspension for a high hit on an unsuspecting opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for February 2 against the Devils.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Stars last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Stars last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Stars last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Canadiens last 12 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Weber is expected to suit up against the Blues on Thursday despite a facial injury.
Weber was forced from the previous game due to a facial injury but will likely suit up for Tuesday's tilt against the Red Wings.
Price is not expected to be available against the Red Wings on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Dallas Stars last injuries
Pitlick departed the previous game due to an upper-body injury and will not be available for Saturday's tilt against the Jets.
Nichushkin was out the last game with an upper-body injury and will not face the Jets on Saturday.
Method has been designated for the injured reserve list with a knee injury. He is without a timetable for return.
Dickinson has been placed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury but is expected to be activated prior to Thursday's matchup versus the Kings.
Benn missed the last game with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will suit up Sunday versus the Jets.