De La Rose is out of commission with an accelerated heart beat and there is no timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Stars last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Stars last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Stars last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2-2 in Canadiens last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U2|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Canadiens last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Canadiens last 12 games as a road underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Tatar missed the last game with an illness but it is expected he will suit up for Tuesday's game against the Red Wings.
Dallas Stars last injuries
Fedun missed the last game as he is away from the team due to a personal matter and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup Thursday against the Avalanche.
Bishop has sat out the past two games with a lower-body injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's tilt with the Panthers.
Comeau was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury but it is likely he will take part in Tuesday's clash against the Panthers.
Polak is dealing with an undisclosed issue and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's game against the Canucks.
Janmark missed the last game with a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Sunday.
Faksa sat out the previous game due to a neck injury, leaving his status for Saturday's matchup against the Blackhawks hazy.
Shore sat out his second-consecutive game with a left knee injury and it is unclear if he will face the Canadiens on Friday.
Radulov was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to disciplinary reasons but is expected to lace up for Thursday's contest against the Avalanche.